21 July 2014

Google Map Simple Fix If Indeed By Chance You Have The Same Problem.

So today I opened Google Maps in my android phone. I must have waited around 5 minutes waiting for the GPS to find my location. I checked if the GPS was turned on. It was on! So I waited another 5 minutes thinking it must be the slow connection. I was furious. Finally I found out the problem, ' I had not enable a google service option in my phone.'

Below, you'll find screen shots to fix the error of Google Map not locating your location.

Screenshots

If, in your location services settings, you have not enabled GOOGLE'S LOCATION SERVICE like in the picture below, then, GPS will not locate your location.


Simply check GOOGLE'S LOCATION SERVICE  and you'll get something like this
Check AGREE and then you're done. Go back and click locate.

Wolla!